Contact Information / Office Map
In case of an Emergency :
- If you are experiencing a true medical emergency, dial 911 from your phone or proceed to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Otherwise, call our office (215) 938-7860, if you are experiencing an emergency.
- We realize that emergencies may occur after business hours.
- Should you need immediate assistance, our 24-hour answering service is available for after hours contact with a doctor.
- The after hours number is on our voicemail.
- Read about Patient Safety and Infection Controls on our COVID-19 and Dentistry page.
After Hours Prescriptions :
- If you believe you require a refill or adjustment of your prescribed medication, please call during business hours (215) 938-7860.
- Narcotics (strong pain medications) can not be prescribed after hours.
- Medications can only be prescribed for patients of record.
- Refills of certain medications might require additional visit and consultation with your doctor.
Concierge Services :
Whether you are traveling across town or across the globe to Dr. Sock, Dr. Daly, Dr. Dachowski and Dr. Holewa‘s offices, their friendly Care Coordinators are here to support your needs. The network of resources from car service to hotel and other personal accommodations are at your service, making your experience as smooth as possible.
Please contact Coordinators at The Oral Surgery Group
(215) 938-7860 for any of your travel and personal service needs.